1 inch cube ginger
juice of one lemon
1 Tbsp miso
1 Tbsp agave or honey
2 oz sesame, olive or coconut oil
1/2 c water hot pepper or cayanne to taste
Serve over mixed greens, gently warmed chopped veggies or your favorite noodles.
Tahini is a paste made from sesame seeds using the same process nut butters are made by.
It is a middle eastern kitchen essential, used to make hummus and baba ghanoush.
- Rich in minerals such as phosphorus, lecithin, magnesium, potassium and iron.
- Good source of Methionine, which aids in liver detoxification.
- High in calcium, vitamin E and all the Bs
- Helps to promote healthy cell growth and maintain healthy skin and muscle tone.
- Sesame seeds are 20% complete protein, making them a higher protein source than most nuts.
- Easy for your body to digest because of its high alkaline mineral content, which is great for assisting in weight loss.
- It is high in unsaturated (good!) fat.